Dr. Zhou is passionate and committed to the growth and increased awareness regarding the benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and natural medicine within the greater Madison community. Dr. Xiping Zhou is the founder and director of East West Healing Arts Institute and Dr. Zhou’s Acupuncture Wellness Clinic. He has contributed his energy and knowledge to the greater Madison community for the last 15 years though hundreds of public speeches at health events.
In the past decades, we have developed a number of Community Outreach Programs that have proved to be both highly informational and enjoyable. Our programs have been a great success in a number of settings from corporate wellness programs to social club workshops to various health fairs. Our Community Outreach Programs can include educational lectures, technique demonstrations, and occasionally onsite chair massage to help participants experience the health benefits firsthand.
What makes our programs a success is our staff’s unique ability to tailor a program to specifically meet your group’s needs. Topics may cover all forms of health concerns. We have given wonderful presentations and workshops in the past regarding, but not limited to, the following topics:
- The Natural, Healing Power of TCM
- Self-Care and Wellness Though TCM
- Self-Care and Wellness though Simple Breathing Techniques and TaiChi
- Acupressure for Pain Management and Stress Reduction
- Natural Solutions to Chronic Pain
- Stress Management though Acupressure and Acupuncture
- Peaceful, Natural Sleep Solutions with TCM and acupressure
- Fighting Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue though TCM and Acupuncture
- Natural Solutions to Headaches & Migraines
- Natural Weight Loss Solutions through a Healthy Lifestyle and TCM
- Managing Parkinson’s Tremor with Acupressure and Acupuncture
- Stop your Multiple Sclerosis with TCM and Acupuncture
- Treating Sports Injury with Alternative Medicine and Acupuncture
- How Can Acupuncture work for you?
- Treating Depression, Anxiety and Fatigue Naturally